Prep time: 15 minutes/ Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Package Won Ton wrappers
- 3/4 cup(s) of Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) of Nutella
- 1/2 cup(s) of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 pinch of Granulated Sugar
- Heat oil to 350 in deep fryer or medium heat in pot
- In a small bowl mix (with hand mixer) caramel sauce, nutella, and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Pull out ten won tons at a time and cover with a damp paper towel to prevent drying out
- Place one teaspoon of creamy filling in one won ton wrapper
- Next lightly wet all edges of won ton with water
- Fold upwards each corner of won ton and firmly press each edge to form an "X" shape
- Slowly place in the oil until lightly golden brown
- Place on dry paper towel and lightly sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Repeat and enjoy